Come January, HP is releasing a new built-for-business 2 in 1 solution for the mobile workforce. Starting at an easy $899, HP’s solution is lightweight, thin, durable, secure, and incredibly repairable.
Mobility and style without compromise
The Elite x2 provides enterprise-class power, durability, and optional LTE connectivity and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
- Fanless design with no visible venting
- 12-inch diagonal display
- A felt-wrapped keyboard bottom for a more comfortable user experience
- Only 2.72 pounds when attached to travel keyboard; 1.85 pounds alone
Designed for IT, loved by users
IT friendly design with global enterprise-class security and manageability features, enterprise-class durability, onsite serviceability, global sku availability, and support across 180 countries.
Accessories built for how you work
At your desk or on the road, meet the specific needs of your work day with the included HP Active Pen, run on the Windows 10 operating system, and access your tablet with a fingerprint reader. Optional accessories include enterprise docking solutions and advanced keyboards.
- Wacom pen with 2,048 pressure levels - twice the pressure sensitivity of the Surface Pro 4 and iPad pro; runs on quad AAAA battery; included with purchase
- Includes either a 2x2 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.2 radio, or Tri-band 802.11ac/Blue tooth 4.2 radio with Wi-gig and LTE support
- Full-size USB Type A, USB 3.0 port, and USB Type C port featuring Thunderbolt 3.0
- Stainless steel kickstand that will support up to 10 lbs of pressure; simple to replace
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, designed to survive drops as high as 36 inches onto a wooden floor
- Conduct virtual meetings with Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Reduction Software, and front/back camera
The Take Home
HP’s enterprise mobility solution is not only IT friendly, but it supplies end-users with everything they need in the office and on-the-go. Contact VLCM to learn more about smartly equipping your workforce with the Elite x2 1012.