Here at VLCM we are obsessed with 2 things: Our new SLC Headquarters, and everything MARVEL.
That's why last week on the sunniest day in April, we invited IT pros across the Salt Lake Valley to checkout our new Headquarters, the IT solutions we've equipped it with, and invited them all to a Prescreening of Avengers: Endgame later that evening.
Taking over the entire building - we had 17 IT partners setup shop to talk about the solutions they've equipped our new building with, including:
- Aruba for wireless networking and network access control
- Barracuda for email security protection
- Bosch + Genetec to physically secure our office
- Canon printers, copiers, and cameras
- Carbonite for backup and recovery
- Commvault for data protection
- Crestron for our sleek new conference rooms
- HP computers and printers
- HPE servers and networking
- Ivanti IT asset and service management
- Mitel Cloud-hosted VoIP solutions
- Qumulo for simple, hybrid cloud storage
- Salto for door access control
- Secuvant cyber security solutions
- Veeam cloud data management
- VMware for delivering a great digital experience
- VLCM Managed Print Services so we can focus more on IT and less on printing
We welcomed more than 200 IT pros through our doors and couldn't have been happier to see every corner of our new headquarters come to life. In addition to having 17 vendors talking about or demoing their solutions, we had food trucks, enough swag to weigh down Thor, and a Hulk Smash Rage Cage where guests could take all their anger out on old printers, computers, and plates.
We'd like to thank every IT pro, vendor, and our employees for helping support such an incredible Open House. If you missed the event, or want to checkout our new HQ, we always have an IT event in Salt Lake City on the horizon for you to attend.